Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Media Mania over Roller Groovin'

Just two weeks before our departure to the Olympics! I thought the calls and interviews might be winding down but they are only gearing up. Since October trials my life changed in a big way and definitely picked up the pace. I had no idea that my "normal" life at the roller skating rinks would be such a hit. NBC and ABC are both going to do a special feature with me roller skating and working in my little DJ booth. I've also heard they will probably put that footage on during the Olympics nationwide. I guess the crazy juggling act of train, work, train,work is going to pay off in the end. Thank God! Putting away smelly skates and scraping pizza off the ground got to be a little tiring before practice. However, I wouldn't change a thing. It is as God has planned and it makes one heck of a fun story!

No comments:

Post a Comment